CAD for CAM and 3 Axis | 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Learn how to use Fusion 360 to design a part from scratch, modify an existing model, and design jigs and fixtures to add in manufacturing.
- Learn how to program Milling from scratch. We will cover how to import your model, create setups, add 2D and 3D milling toolpaths, toolpath simulation, and how to post G-code to run.
Lunch 12:00 PM - 1:00PM
Mill-Turn and Positional Multi-Axis | 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Learn how to program Milling operations on a Mill-Turn lathe as well as 4-axis and 5-axis positional milling operations. We will cover how to import your model, create setups, add positional milling toolpaths, toolpath simulation, and milling machine simulation.
May 31, 2022
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Dreyer Reinbold Racing
4501 W. 99th St.
Carmel, IN 46032
$500 per class or $750 for both
- Lunch is included if attending both training classes
- Training laptops available upon request
- Temporary licenses of Fusion 360 available upon request
This form is currently closed for submissions.